The Moon's Lullaby The Moon's Lullaby

Needs words....

It's still a 5/5 10/10 from me, but it feels like it needs lyrics for some reason...

I'm going to download this and see what I can't come up with. ;3 I'll get back to you with that thought...

MusicalRocky responds:

Haha sweet, let me know how that goes.

-Rocky

Sally's Song - NightmareB4XMas Sally's Song - NightmareB4XMas

Room for Improvement

Now, this is an excellent submission, in my opinion.

One simple recommendation though. You may want to add some sort of vocal track to the background. Finale calls it 'Voice Oohs' or 'Choir Aahs', but I'm not sure. It would add a more spiritual/ghostly tone to it.

Other than that, it's very well done. ^^

LightOtaku responds:

Good idea. I did just that.

Dragostea din Tei Metalic V2 Dragostea din Tei Metalic V2

Awesome

At first it kind of sounded weird with the pitch up so high, then I realized I was still wearing my headphones. XD

It may just be my volume settings, but it does seem a tad loud, even on around 50% of my volume. Other than that little goof on my part and the volume, everthing sounds great. 10/10, 5/5.

Also, I apologize if my review isn't that helpful. I'm still working on ways to come up with better criticism than "It was good" or "It was bad". :/

Treviabot92-Virstein responds:

You seem to be progressing well in your goal, man, because that was helpful. Thanks for the 10 and the 5, man, I appreciate it.

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Awesome Remix

Quite possibly the best SoS remix I've ever heard. Very well done. 10/10, 5/5.

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

8-Bit Win

This is a catchy little tune. Reminds me a lot of the old Sonic the Hedgehog games as well as Megaman... I think X2... I forget. :P Excellent job.